When the call ends it defaults to the keypad. Is there a way to have the home page displayed instead? It would save a step since I don't always want to make a call every time I hang up.

Thank you

Storm VZW 9530 4.7.0.75
    02-19-09 11:33 AM
    I looked at this as well. I don't think there is a way, but there should be. Maybe in the newer leaked OS?
    02-19-09 12:44 PM
    I know it's not really what you're looking for but if you just hit end twice at the end of the call it'll just bring you back to the home menu.
    02-19-09 01:02 PM
    I wish that the dialpad would stay up when you call your voicemail. I wouldn't have to go back to the dialpad to delete or save the message. Anyway I agree with you about ending a call as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 01:33 PM
    I wish that the dialpad would stay up when you call your voicemail. I wouldn't have to go back to the dialpad to delete or save the message. Anyway I agree with you about ending a call as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    OR JUST USE VISUAL VOICEMAIL!!!! YOU BOUGHT THE PHONE NOW USE IT!
    02-19-09 02:10 PM
    OR JUST USE VISUAL VOICEMAIL!!!! YOU BOUGHT THE PHONE NOW USE IT!
    WHY? I don't want to pay a monthly fee to check a few voicemails when the phone is designed to use the voicemail feature with the dialpad. It should be an option to leave the dialpad up if that's the way we're to access menu options. I'll be glad to switch though if I can send you my bill.
    02-19-09 02:14 PM
    WHY? I don't want to pay a monthly fee to check a few voicemails when the phone is designed to use the voicemail feature with the dialpad. It should be an option to leave the dialpad up if that's the way we're to access menu options. I'll be glad to switch though if I can send you my bill.
    there is a free 3rd party app aside from the one that comes on your phone. idk about reliability, support and security though.
    02-19-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD