Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    This video is far superior to the older vid and you can actuly see the Storms screen now(GUI)!

Last edited by TexasSOT; 10-02-08 at 04:24 AM.
    10-02-08 04:22 AM
    I actually hosted the HQ video on tinypic.com ... it actually looks a lot better than the Youtube video you posted. Anyways, you should check it out

Blackberry, Storm, Verizon Pictures, Blackberry, Storm, Verizon Images, Blackberry, Storm, Verizon Photos, Blackberry, Storm, Verizon Videos - Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    10-02-08 04:27 AM
    Oh really now, Thanks, The only guys I have found to link me to the vid up until now had only the crappy version.
    10-02-08 04:32 AM
    I guess it depends on who you know.
    10-02-08 08:28 AM
    If you look closely at the email in the video (about 1:10 into it), it looks as if the phone they are using in the demo was actually being used by a Verizon person. I.E. The email mentions a "10/5 CIRCULAR"...... As well, look at the subjects of some of the other emails that are briefly shown just prior to the "circular" email..... They mention Rhapsody, a "Thunder video", something that starts as "passive Google".... some interesting little nuggets.

I'm guessing that there will be a release of info in the newspapers this weekend (10/5).......
    10-02-08 10:11 AM
    Adding &fmt=18 to the end of youtube URLs enables the highest possible resolution.
    10-02-08 10:16 AM
    If you look closely at the email in the video (about 1:10 into it), it looks as if the phone they are using in the demo was actually being used by a Verizon person. I.E. The email mentions a "10/5 CIRCULAR"...... As well, look at the subjects of some of the other emails that are briefly shown just prior to the "circular" email..... They mention Rhapsody, a "Thunder video", something that starts as "passive Google".... some interesting little nuggets.

I'm guessing that there will be a release of info in the newspapers this weekend (10/5).......

You beat me to it. I literally was just getting ready to post that. I noticed it too. It's around the 1:13-1:14 mark and it does say "circular 10/5". It would be great if some news or ad is released that day (which is my birthday by the way )
    10-02-08 10:17 AM
    Happy Birthday!
    10-02-08 10:18 AM
    Adding &fmt=18 to the end of youtube URLs enables the highest possible resolution.

Thanks for the tip- it makes a huge difference.

10/5 Circular - I am in the Advertising Business.....I would bet, there will be a Glossy 10"x 24" folded to make a 4 pg flyer in the sunday newspapers... I also think it will be the piece that someone posted here a day or two ago, that had a black box on the pic. That way they can customize pricing and packages for different markets, in the box. Less costly printing them all glossy and customizing.

VZW like most industies and companies, still think some people read newspapers.."it's what we have always done, it's what we will always do" mentality. Live by the numbers, die by the numbers.
    10-02-08 02:22 PM
    Thanks for the tip- it makes a huge difference.

10/5 Circular - I am in the Advertising Business.....I would bet, there will be a Glossy 10"x 24" folded to make a 4 pg flyer in the sunday newspapers... I also think it will be the piece that someone posted here a day or two ago, that had a black box on the pic. That way they can customize pricing and packages for different markets, in the box. Less costly printing them all glossy and customizing.

VZW like most industies and companies, still think some people read newspapers.."it's what we have always done, it's what we will always do" mentality. Live by the numbers, die by the numbers.
    You make a very good point. The 5th is a Sunday and a lot of people still do read the read the paper (at least the Sunday paper anyway). I will be looking out this Sunday. I won't get my hopes up though...
    10-02-08 03:03 PM
    Tons of people still read the newspaper, I get a bajillion calls or directs to newspaper ads. And it's not just people reading the newspaper directly, restraunts that put it up in bathrooms while you are sitting at a urinal, or something sitting at the side of a business use public restroom, **Kinda gross but I have seen it**

Then the few people that do read it, will relay what they read, and other people will buy it and find it, or it's word of mouth advertising probably much cheaper to buy than TV and radio advertising, though I am no expert, I would imagine newspaper ads are cheaper than TV ads, then the word of mouth from the ad is free.

Seems logical to advertise in newspapers still to me....
    10-02-08 03:08 PM
    Anyone notice in this video that one of the e-mails on there says "Circular 10-5?"

If that is the case 10-5 would be a Sunday which is a day for Circular's...is it possible we could see something?
    10-02-08 07:47 PM
    I actually hosted the HQ video on tinypic.com ... it actually looks a lot better than the Youtube video you posted. Anyways, you should check it out

Blackberry, Storm, Verizon Pictures, Blackberry, Storm, Verizon Images, Blackberry, Storm, Verizon Photos, Blackberry, Storm, Verizon Videos - Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    I use keepvid.com to convert from youtube to .flv but it doesn't work for tinypic. Any suggestions?
    10-02-08 08:09 PM
    What an awesome phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    10-02-08 09:31 PM
    If you look closely at the email in the video (about 1:10 into it), it looks as if the phone they are using in the demo was actually being used by a Verizon person.
    you are correct. they are internal emails....
    10-02-08 09:35 PM
    Anyone notice in this video that one of the e-mails on there says "Circular 10-5?"

If that is the case 10-5 would be a Sunday which is a day for Circular's...is it possible we could see something?
    Check out the several replies above yours...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD