im trying to figure out why, but when i highlight my calendar it doesnt show anything with the today/hidden today themes. I used pro3, crystal blak, and now using bbamped but it doesnt show anything. everything is still on the calendar when you open it and go through the dates. sms still shows new, along with messages... any ideas?
    06-15-09 05:35 AM
    Options>Advanced>Default Services and make sure that the default calendar is set to the email account that use use for entering appointments into your calendar. The today themes will only recognize whichever calendar is set as default.
    06-15-09 06:09 AM
    I had a similar problem after syncing with Dm and outlook, the stuff i entered on the calendar on the phone wouldn't show up in the today section, I ended up having to redo most of the entries and resyncing, after that they showed up just fine.
    06-15-09 07:25 AM
    Options>Advanced>Default Services and make sure that the default calendar is set to the email account that use use for entering appointments into your calendar. The today themes will only recognize whichever calendar is set as default.
    Thanks alot for this info!
    06-15-09 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD