Hi i recently bought a blackberry storm 9500 but when i set a wallpaper it works on portrait but when i tilt it to landscape theres no wallpaper is this right or can you put wallpaper on too?

Any help would be good

Thanks
    02-26-09 10:36 AM
    When you tilt it sideways it opens the menu, so you shouldnt see the wallpaper
    02-26-09 10:38 AM
    That is correct. When I set my wallpaper up it is visible on the portrait screen but when I tilt it to Landscape mode it shows all the other icons and no background behind it. I do have new theme that I set a wallpaper on the portrait mode screen but when I tilt it there is a built in wallpaper on the landscape mode that I can't change. Maybe in new OS upgrades you will be able to change this but for now Im pretty sure you can't.
    02-26-09 10:40 AM
    yeah thats right i just thought the man in the shop when i bought it had wallpapers on both when he showed me!
    02-26-09 10:40 AM
    Hi i recently bought a blackberry storm 9500 but when i set a wallpaper it works on portrait but when i tilt it to landscape theres no wallpaper is this right or can you put wallpaper on too?

Any help would be good

Thanks
    There is nothing wrong with your phone, that is just how it is, unless you get a theme and then you will see the default wallpaper (you cannot change it when using a theme, for now)
    02-26-09 10:42 AM
    thanks for your help i can stop trying to do it now lol
    02-26-09 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD