So I decided to finally update my OS for the first time. Everything seemed good until I noticed that I dont have a web browser icon & I tried using it and it said I dont have an account to speak to a rep??? Any suggestions on what went wrong??
    03-25-09 01:28 AM
    Did you go to your HRT and register? Also did you resend your service books (if its necessary for VZW?) I have ATT so thats what I had to do.
    03-25-09 01:41 AM
    So I decided to finally update my OS for the first time. Everything seemed good until I noticed that I dont have a web browser icon & I tried using it and it said I dont have an account to speak to a rep??? Any suggestions on what went wrong??
    1) Battery Pull

2) Resend service books / HRT

3) Try reactivation (Dial *228 and then option 1)

Try in that order. If one option fails, try the other.
    03-25-09 01:42 AM
    1) Battery Pull

2) Resend service books / HRT

3) Try reactivation (Dial *228 and then option 1)

Try in that order. If one option fails, try the other.
    How do I resend service books /HRT???
    03-25-09 01:45 AM
    Options>Advanced Options>HRT>highlight one of them>BB button>register.

Service books you can go through the BIS website and login. Click service books and resend. That or you can goto Options>advanced options>service books you should be able resend from there as well.
    03-25-09 01:53 AM
    Options>Advanced Options>HRT>highlight one of them>BB button>register.

Service books you can go through the BIS website and login. Click service books and resend. That or you can goto Options>advanced options>service books you should be able resend from there as well.
    Thanks Flashman.. So I got the browser to work but 2 more questions.. 1. My BBM is gone I cant seem to logg in to AIM. 2. So are some of the programs like brikbreaker & those other 3 i think word & I cant remember the other 2.
    03-25-09 02:01 AM
    The other programs you will have to go in to DM>Applications>add/remove apps. Let it search and it should come up with a list, pick and choose what you want. BBM should be one of the apps you can install through DM.
    03-25-09 02:04 AM
    Thanks again it seems like now i got everything bak so i guess I'm all good for now..
    03-25-09 02:12 AM
    No worries, Ive been helped out many times. Sometimes you just get stuck after everything. I know I have.
    03-25-09 02:18 AM
    So now really 1 last thing.. Is it just me or do you lose your contactz on BBM..
    03-25-09 02:25 AM
    Its happened to me. If they were backed up you can try the file and see if its there. Or just reload them, or see if you can transfer them if they are stored on your comp. I have to redo mine because they didnt transfer over from my previous phone, there all fubared.
    03-25-09 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD