KCan't believe apple's makin me choose here : the aesthetic , build, and user friendly functionality of the I phone vs the feature-rich,yet cumbersome, Storm.
    Been back and forth after one week ....but perhaps in spite of Apple ....failing to provide features DUE their device/customers, I'm unfortunately leaning towards this (relatively) awkward device.
    Ill be keeping the phone as a wifi functioning itouch of sorts.......
    ....but who knows...have 3 weeks left
    How bout u guys?
    11-29-08 09:51 PM
    wait for the update, read the threads on how to improve the storm and it'll be a no brainer.

the iphone has the nicer UI and ease of use, but i think the storm is far superior (once you got it working correctly)
    11-29-08 10:05 PM
    I have an Itouch 32gb that i really like. I keep it in my briefcase and stocked with movies and music. I have the best of both worlds!
    11-29-08 10:07 PM
    I'm bankin on that ....thanks !
    11-29-08 10:08 PM
    I have an Itouch 32gb that i really like. I keep it in my briefcase and stocked with movies and music. I have the best of both worlds!
    Nice. I'm getting the iTouch this week. Cannot wait it is pretty sweet. Have my Curve for biz and the iTouch for play. it is defintely the best of both worlds.

The iTouch is just an awesome piece of techology plus its got wi-fi, gps, games, movies, safari does not get any better than that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 12:26 AM
    Now that I have the update, who cares about the iPhone...... j/k
    11-30-08 12:37 AM
    I just updated my storm so my iphone is nothing more than a itouch at this point. The storm for the win by far for me. **** just cause of mms capability alone I personally think the storm is slicker and way more feature rich. I found myself punching the screen on the iphone lol. I love the click of my storm
    11-30-08 01:20 AM
    im yet to take my sim out or deactivate my sim on the iPhone so my question without searching of course is if i take the sim out will it function as a itouch?

or do I have to just disable the account and leave the sim in?
    11-30-08 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD