I was using the VZAccess Manager on my MacBook Pro to tether my BlackBerry Storm. All was working great until I downloaded the new Desktop Manager from BB. Now Access Manager will not detect my device. The drive icons still pop up on the desktop when I plug the BB into the Mac through the USB but I have no clue what happened to my Access Manager. I need to get it fixed by Monday because I use it for work. Can anyone help me? If so please give me step by step instructions of what to do. I already have checked my Mass Storage Memory and it is on.

PLEASE HELP!
    10-02-09 09:18 PM
    this may sound dumb but did you reboot your mac? If nothing else cant you go back to the way it was before if you dont get it fixed before you need it?
    10-02-09 09:26 PM
    I had an issue with DM 5.0 connecting to my phone sometimes. I just downgraded back to 4.7. i would do the same if you require the bb for work on Monday.
    10-03-09 08:10 AM
    this may sound dumb but did you reboot your mac? If nothing else cant you go back to the way it was before if you dont get it fixed before you need it?
    Not dumb at all. Also may want to delete and reinstall. 5.0 works fine with my Mac.
    10-03-09 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD