Okay, I have been posting in other similar forums asking for help but have gotten nothing so I am starting my own thread. Okay so, I run a cracked blackberry storm(9530) on T-Mobile network. When I first got the phone it was running a very old OS, and when I followed the guide to get the service books it updated my OS to 5.0.0.328(which I LOVE)... however I had noticed I was not getting EDGE, so I searched these forums trying to figure it out and after trying thing after thing that did NOT work, I came to the idea to try and swap my radio code. So, I followed the method of installing .90 and copying the radio etc... but when I tried to upgrade it(to install the new .90 into .328) it didn't upgrade... and so I decided to downgrade my OS in hopes of being able upgrade it back and install the .90 code along with it. I downgraded it and it sucks I hate it, so I tried to upgrade it and now it won't let me!!!! This sucks, I hate this OS. I have downloaded 5.0.0.419, and .328 again and installed them on my computer but when I try to use the DM to upgrade my Device it has asteriks next to v5 software saying this software update is only available for Blackberrry Service subscribers, or something of that nature... So this is where I am stuck, because I haven't really done ANYTHING and yet I cannot get back onto .328, which is an OS that I REALLY like! Someone PLEASE HELP ME!
    12-29-09 12:45 PM
    I know that in the OS sub forum there were some posts about 5.0 OSes and TMobile, this is one link for example, with the last few pages being current issues.

forums.crackberry.com/f132/blackberry-storm-9530-os-5-0-not-working-t-mobile-network-355336/

I'm sure people will have suggestions here, but there might also be some threads there you can look through if anyone had a similar issue.
    Last edited by cdowner; 12-29-09 at 12:59 PM.
    12-29-09 12:57 PM
    Here is a link that addresses the Blckberry Service Subscribers issue. I will not address the Edge issue, since I am on Verizon.

http://crackberry.com/installing-lea...ssage-received
    12-29-09 01:23 PM
    Thank you very much.
    12-29-09 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD