i just got my storm 2 days ago. i was at best buy getting a new phone for my boyfriend yesturday and the lady at the counter was just looking at my phone. she told me that once a month i should be doing some sort of upgrading to my phone by using the USB cable and my computer, along with one of the CD'S that was sent to me. any ideas about this? she said something about it making it quicker when going from portrait to landscape, etc....any ideas on how to do this? thanks
    04-30-09 08:51 PM
    I believe she was telling you to download a leaked OS! You can find them under the Storm OS discussion area. Upgrade at your own risk. Read the instructions carefully.
    04-30-09 08:56 PM
    The upgrades come out when they come out. Not once a month. Officialy since the Storm has been out last Nov. there has only been one upgrade. You can download leaked OS here but i just wait and wait...and wait... and wait for the official ones to be released.
    04-30-09 09:00 PM
    She probably did not know what she was talking about. She probably meant backing up in DM

You can upgrade your OS to help speed things up if you are comfortable with it here is some info

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/n0...source-213706/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD