Hi guys,

im new here so forgive me if i have posted this in the wrong section im at my wits end dont have a clue what 2 do!!

Im on t mobile 30 day rolling contract �20 a month solo fixed.
    I have a blackberry 9500 storm unlocked phone.
    i have done this
    howto-get-all-features-browser-mms-working-t-mobile-w-unlocked-storm-95xx-106023
    BUT I STILL CANNOT MAKE OR RECIVE CALLS OR TXTS
    PLEASE HELP!!!

thought it would be helpful to mention my signal says 3G
    Many thanks in advance
    maria
    07-14-09 07:36 AM
    Have you added the service books manually to try and get it up and running at first?
    07-14-09 07:42 AM
    Have you added the service books manually to try and get it up and running at first?
    UMmm dont think so i just followed the steps in the other thread?
    07-14-09 07:51 AM
    What other thread? Not to point to another forum but I know BBF has a sticky about the service books. Not sure about CB

Link:
    BBF sticky for service books
    07-14-09 07:55 AM
    [QUOTE=Theme Addiction;3039819]What other thread? Not to point to another forum but I know BBF has a sticky about the service books. Not sure about CB

Thank you so much i have registered on that site and will following the instructions so hopefully it should work

thanks again
    maria
    07-14-09 08:11 AM
    I am moving this to the Storm Forum. Also please try asking for help directly in that other thread. I believe those instructions were developed for Tmo US, NOT Tmo europe, but the OP of that thread pltaylor can probably help you.
    07-14-09 08:18 AM
    That's true, they are T-Mo US but I do have T-Mo UK. But if you cant even make calls, it sounds like it's not unlocked. Shoot me a PM and I'll hold your hand on what all you need to do.
    07-15-09 03:03 PM
    What other thread? Not to point to another forum but I know BBF has a sticky about the service books. Not sure about CB

Link:
    BBF sticky for service books

That's just a poor copy of these:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/

Often imitated, never duplicated!
    07-15-09 03:36 PM
    if you have the 3G signal then the phone has accepted the card,,,on your solo package do you have the bb data plan as well... i had the same problems as the service books would not update properly but if you get stuck i have a different walkthru which gets around the problem..
    07-15-09 04:58 PM
    Ok, the first problem is, you're putting t-mobile USA service books on the device.

Thats going to cause all the problems you already mentioned.

You need to find service books from a t-mobile UK blackberry.
    08-24-09 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD