I just started trying to take pictures on my Storm. I have the camera options set to the highest possible resolution but when I save a picture to a folder on the media card and then look at the resolution, it shows as 640x480. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Help!
    12-21-08 09:55 AM
    I just started trying to take pictures on my Storm. I have the camera options set to the highest possible resolution but when I save a picture to a folder on the media card and then look at the resolution, it shows as 640x480. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Help!
    While the camera is active, press the BB button and select options>Picture size.
    12-21-08 11:09 AM
    Not working, unfortunately. When I check the settings with the camera on the picture size is set to Large and the picture quality is set to Superfine, but when I look at the properties for the saved picture it shows as 480x640.
    12-22-08 10:05 AM
    its a bug. save your settings then close the camera app and re-open it. if you change the settings and try to use the new settings with the same camera session open it wont work. its as if your new settings arent saved until the camera is closed. happens to me too this way.
    01-07-09 05:36 AM
    01-07-09 06:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD