Alright so I just got my storm a couple days ago. I have a quick question I was hoping you guys could help me with. So I connected my Storm to my computer and I'm able to get my music from my computer onto it. When I click on options for the songs on my Storm, it allows me to set the songs as my ringtone if I want. I did this, but it doesn't let me choose where the song starts and ends for my ringtone so basically it's the beginning of the song when people call me. Can anybody help me out with this situation?
    07-22-09 11:14 PM
    Alright so I just got my storm a couple days ago. I have a quick question I was hoping you guys could help me with. So I connected my Storm to my computer and I'm able to get my music from my computer onto it. When I click on options for the songs on my Storm, it allows me to set the songs as my ringtone if I want. I did this, but it doesn't let me choose where the song starts and ends for my ringtone so basically it's the beginning of the song when people call me. Can anybody help me out with this situation?
    You cant set start and end points on the device without buying a 3rd party app to do it. I would suggest geting Audacity for your PC and making your own. Or find the tones you want from Zedge or CrackBerry. I am sure there are many online ringtone makers but I use Audacity myself
    07-22-09 11:26 PM
    Try makeownringtone it is the easiest and fastest for me. Its free and sends to your phone
    07-22-09 11:30 PM
    Try makeownringtone it is the easiest and fastest for me. Its free and sends to your phone
    Thanks for the suggestion! I just created a ringtone on makeownringtone and then saved it, but I am having trouble getting it on my Storm. I tried saving it and syncing it through windows media player but that wouldn't work, can anybody help me with this please.
    07-23-09 12:10 AM
    there are 3 ways

#1 you can enable usb mass storage on your phone, open my computer, find memory card, open blackberry folder and drag it into ringtone folder

#2 if you have email on your phone, send a email to your phone with the ringtone attach and download it from there.

#3 remake the ringtone on the site and under easy mode, you will see a download section. Highlight "to cellphone" and it will give you a link, type the link in your phone browser and that is it
    Last edited by jlouang; 07-23-09 at 12:44 AM.
    07-23-09 12:37 AM
    maybe you should try myxer.com it sends it directly to your phone no emails needed you just need the songs to be on your computer.
    07-23-09 12:45 AM
    maybe you should try myxer.com it sends it directly to your phone no emails needed you just need the songs to be on your computer.
    Thanks for the suggestion, just did that. Now is there any fee with them sending the ringtone to your phone or you downloading it after making it on their site?
    07-23-09 01:15 AM
    bumpp...theres no fee or nothin right?
    07-23-09 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD