Hi, I have two questions. Iwas wondering if someone can help me with instructions on how to replace the lens on my bb storm1. I have a big scratch in it and I want to replace it. Can anyone provide me with a link on how to replace. My second question, can someone steer me in the direction of where to buy a replacement lens or screen whatever you call it? Not the LCD, just the plastic lens... I'd be very appreciative if someone can help me out. Thanks so much!!!!
    05-20-10 11:33 PM
    Just watched a video on you tube of a tear down of the storm. Very interesting and informative. Search storm bezel replacement and for parts check out everything4blackberry dot com or google storm replacement parts

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 01:15 AM
    THanks a lot for the post, great video. Do you know if they just sell the glass piece or whatever it is for it? Because my glass is just cracked, there is nothing wrong with the lcd. Thanks
    05-21-10 02:46 AM
    THanks a lot for the post, great video. Do you know if they just sell the glass piece or whatever it is for it? Because my glass is just cracked, there is nothing wrong with the lcd. Thanks
    Ya I found a lot of places selling those when I was looking for a bezel. Google blackberry storm replacement parts theirs a few sites that sell just the top or both too n bottom covers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD