Can anyone please tell me how I can set the audible level on my voicemail??
    04-15-09 06:29 PM
    Do you mean the actual messages or the alert tone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 06:38 PM
    the alert tone, it's sooooo loud, I just want to turn it down a little bit!! lol
    04-15-09 07:07 PM
    Usually people jump to help out in these forums, I'm assuming from everyones silence that it might not be possible to decrease the volume on the voicemail alert???

Anyone..... Anyone?
    04-15-09 08:10 PM
    On the BOLD you open the active profile for editing and you will see a list of all the various types of alerts for phone, email accounts, sms, mms, etc. when you select one of those alerts to edit you get a screen that allows you to select vatious options (vibrate, or ringtone, number of vibrations, led flaching, etc.) The item just below the selection of the ringtone is the volum level. You can go from mute, low, medium, loudn or increasing.
    04-15-09 08:14 PM
    On the BOLD you open the active profile for editing and you will see a list of all the various types of alerts for phone, email accounts, sms, mms, etc. when you select one of those alerts to edit you get a screen that allows you to select vatious options (vibrate, or ringtone, number of vibrations, led flaching, etc.) The item just below the selection of the ringtone is the volum level. You can go from mute, low, medium, loudn or increasing.
    I think this is the only way with Storms as well.
    04-15-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD