Okay So 2 days ago my storm turned off by itself and the hour glass popped up as always and then an hr passed looked at my phone and it was still loading. And so pulled the battery waited till the next morning . And nothing still hour glass is on. I need help please its obviously a tech problem but wondering what the cause would be and if anyone had the same issue. This is my second storm my very first storm didnt go on at all so got a replacement which is now this one which i had since May and finally acting up so wondering if I still can get a replacement ... Thanks guys
    09-28-09 02:08 AM
    attempt to plug it in
    09-28-09 02:15 AM
    Search how to recover a dead/nuked berry!
    09-28-09 02:29 AM
    pull the battery. let sit for 1 minutes. walk away. put battery back in. place on charger. walk away. come back 20 minutes later, tell us what you see.
    09-28-09 03:08 AM
    Tried it all guys nothing seems to be working this is when i hate my storm when it starts malfunctioning because never have difficulties like this with other phones ahhhh.

And again this is my 1st replacement. Does anyone know If i can still get another replacement?
    09-28-09 05:23 PM
    Tried it all guys nothing seems to be working this is when i hate my storm when it starts malfunctioning because never have difficulties like this with other phones ahhhh.

And again this is my 1st replacement. Does anyone know If i can still get another replacement?
    Use BBSAK to do a full wipe. Have you tried that?
    09-28-09 05:28 PM
    no have not ill give it a try when i finish work tonight thanks again
    09-28-09 05:39 PM
    Nothing man ahhhh I love my storm but things like this irritate me ahhh haha. I had the Official update too so its weird lol . Am i still able to get a replacement ? Cuz then it would be my second replacement.... lol
    09-29-09 02:02 AM
    unless you get a really stupid rep, Verizon isn't going to replace the device unless it's hardware problem... and if that's the case, you'll probably be referred to a store for verification.

as jgutie suggested, search on how to recover a dead/nuked device. Guarantee that an OS reload will fix your issue. Hope you have a recent backup!
    09-29-09 02:16 AM
    Koo koo i see yea its a hardware problem most def . Ill keep looking into all the recover stuff but thanks for the replies .

Yea I hope i have a backup haha cuz i got a new laptop but dont rem saving any recent stuff i had on it now n hopefully my brother who has my old laptop didnt delete it hahaha
    09-29-09 02:28 AM
    and just HOW are you getting the DEFINITE determination that it's a hardware issue when you haven't tried anything else?
    09-29-09 02:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD