I charged my Storm on my PS3 last night because I left my home charger at a friend's house. When I woke up this morning the screen was all white and in the center of the screen there is a circle with a line through it. Inside the circle is a box of what looks like it could be the desktop manager with a circle, square and triangle. Then Underneath it shapes, it says Reload Software: 513

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?!?!

Tony
    07-10-09 09:32 AM
    I charged my Storm on my PS3 last night because I left my home charger at a friend's house. When I woke up this morning the screen was all white and in the center of the screen there is a circle with a line through it. Inside the circle is a box of what looks like it could be the desktop manager with a circle, square and triangle. Then Underneath it shapes, it says Reload Software: 513

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?!?!

Tony
    It sounds like it is bricked sorry. Do you have a password set in your storm?
    07-10-09 09:35 AM
    Yeah I have a password. So i have to go to VZW?
    07-10-09 09:36 AM
    Yeah I have a password. So i have to go to VZW?
    No you don't have to. You just have to reload OS 148 (or what ever version you are using) again

Look at my sig all the information you need is there.

I hope you backed your data.

BTW, somebody played with your storm when you are sleeping. The storm password system wipes your phone when a user surpassed the allotted times you can input a incorrect password.
    07-10-09 09:40 AM
    Note to self: dont charge my storm on my ps3 lol hope you get your phone sorted out.
    07-10-09 09:42 AM
    Note to self: dont charge my storm on my ps3 lol hope you get your phone sorted out.
    Actually his storm was wiped by the password app.
    07-10-09 09:44 AM

Actually his storm was wiped by the password app.
    I charged it on my PS3 a few days ago and it was fine when I woke up. God what a hassle to fix my phone!
    07-10-09 09:48 AM
    I charged it on my PS3 a few days ago and it was fine when I woke up. God what a hassle to fix my phone!
    You should be pissed to whoever played with your storm to begin with. One of my coworkers did it and wiped my storm . And let us say I tear him a new orifice .
    07-10-09 09:57 AM
    You should be pissed to whoever played with your storm to begin with. One of my coworkers did it and wiped my storm . And let us say I tear him a new orifice .
    I can't do that to my little sister, though she'll hear about it, just no new orifices involved...
    07-10-09 12:17 PM
    Oh by the way, I ended up having to go to Verizon after all... My Storm wouldn't even connect to the DM.... Thank God I backed up all my stuff **sighs of relief**
    07-10-09 12:21 PM
    I can't do that to my little sister, though she'll hear about it, just no new orifices involved...
    opps

Look at pattern lock, you can set to have unlimited tries and your storm won't get wiped.

Even my gf still trying to figure out the pattern I used.
    07-10-09 12:21 PM
    Oh by the way, I ended up having to go to Verizon after all... My Storm wouldn't even connect to the DM.... Thank God I backed up all my stuff **sighs of relief**
    how come? it is just wiped.
    07-10-09 12:22 PM
    opps

Look at pattern lock, you can set to have unlimited tries and your storm won't get wiped.

Even my gf still trying to figure out the pattern I used.
    Lol my gf knows my pattern :P. You should trust yours more. :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 12:25 PM
    Lol my gf knows my pattern :P. You should trust yours more. :P

It is a game we play, I put in a pattern on it and she try to figure it out. She usually can but she has not been able to figure out the latest one.
    07-10-09 12:29 PM
    It is a game we play, I put in a pattern on it and she try to figure it out. She usually can but she has not been able to figure out the latest one.
    Ah maybe I should do that too!

07-10-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD