For some reason I can't send picture messages to anyone! I can only send them to BBM friends, or my Fbook account; an option to text it does not show up. My boyfriend tried sending me pictures today and I didn't get any alerts- needless to say, did not get any pictures either.
    Is this supposed to happen?
    11-01-09 09:03 PM
    Are you saying that your MMS option disappeared?
    11-01-09 09:05 PM
    Just call VZ. They prob turned it off.
    11-01-09 09:09 PM
    Im not sure that it ever existed. My phone also locked me out and kept saying my password was incorrect, once I restore it- it told me my memory card was encrypted so I can't even save pitures
    11-01-09 09:10 PM
    Good Grief. Was the phone ever working properly?
    11-01-09 09:18 PM
    its been a mess since my father got it- the first week it was released, he hated it so much that he got a Blackberry Tour a week later. my Voyager died last week so I inherited this Blackberry, and it is still crappy; although I did run some updates and it has stopped freezing as much.
    11-01-09 09:24 PM
    Although there are several things you could try like a battery pull, I would just call Verizon's tech support. You've got some major issues.
    11-01-09 09:29 PM
    tea, if you go to your Options icon, then to Advanced Options, then to Service Books... you should see a couple that say MMS (MMS Transport, MMS Client) If these are not there, you will not have picture messaging available. Also, is this a work phone registered on a BES? You might have a restriction in place that will not allow MMS messaging for security purposes.
    11-02-09 02:59 AM
    Both MMS Transport and client show up under Service books, with a check mark by them... how do I enable them?
    11-02-09 06:58 AM
    go to host routing table, in the same area. hit your blackberry button, then register now. [:
    11-02-09 08:32 AM
    How do I get the MMS service books? I don't have anything mentioning MMS.
    11-02-09 11:53 AM
    I registered, now what?
    11-02-09 06:13 PM
    tea, if you go to your Options icon, then to Advanced Options, then to Service Books... you should see a couple that say MMS (MMS Transport, MMS Client) If these are not there, you will not have picture messaging available. Also, is this a work phone registered on a BES? You might have a restriction in place that will not allow MMS messaging for security purposes.
    Both MMS Transport and client show up under Service books, with a check mark by them... how do I enable them?
    Hey "Verizon Techie". You really helped me out as I have the same problem. I checked and no MMS is avail. I'm so dissapointed because me and my boyfriend text 24/7 through text and pc text. Do you bu chance know of anything I can do to bypass this? I just renewed my contract with Telus too
    12-20-09 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD