I use to be on my works BES until I was told if you're on the BES they can see everything you do such as text messages and everything. If someone can confirm that would be great. However, my problem is when I was on the BES I got my email as soon as it showed up in outlook. Now when I setup my work email on the BIS site to stay off the BES, my work email comes in alot slower. My gmail comes instantly so I dont know if this is how OWA is through the BIS or if I have it setup wrong. Anyone else experience this?
    04-30-09 08:45 AM
    It's BIS. BIS polls the accounts every 15 minutes (and then faster if there has been activity).
    04-30-09 09:42 AM
    04-30-09 09:52 AM
    I use to be on my works BES until I was told if you're on the BES they can see everything you do such as text messages and everything. If someone can confirm that would be great. However, my problem is when I was on the BES I got my email as soon as it showed up in outlook. Now when I setup my work email on the BIS site to stay off the BES, my work email comes in alot slower. My gmail comes instantly so I dont know if this is how OWA is through the BIS or if I have it setup wrong. Anyone else experience this?
    This is confirmed IF your employer has this setting/ability enabled. Ask your IT person if they are recording everything the phone does.
    04-30-09 09:58 AM
    Thanks everyone. Can I ask another question? If the BIS pulls or checks every 15 minutes, why do I get my Gmail instantly? Isnt my Gmail on the BIS too?
    04-30-09 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD