when replying to certain email messages my send icon disappears. how do i get that back? I notice those messages do not have the line on top that says which email account is receiving the message. Do you think that can be the problem? If so how to fix it! Please help
    05-06-09 02:07 PM
    yes, i would say select an email address there.. you can't send from "no"/empty address.
    05-06-09 02:12 PM
    Sorry what I was saying is that is not there in certain emails. I don't have that option to select it when I hit reply
    05-06-09 02:18 PM
    You won't have an potpon to select it when you reply since it is assumed that you will want to reply from the email account the original email came from. Also just press tour bb menu key and click on send. Works around the issue you are having.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 02:27 PM
    I do press on the menu key but the send option is not there. Went to the Verizon store. they are stumped and called the 1800 number they are stumped too
    05-06-09 02:49 PM
    Guys, Please keep it on topic. In particular, experienced members please try to educate new members by example instead of taking cheap shots when they do something you don't like.

Thanks
    05-06-09 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD