hello
    i got a storm that is network "Blocked", i think the guy that gave it to me used the 10 tries to place the unlock code, so i bought an unlock code but i can't put it since its network blocked i typed mepd and mep2 and nothing happens, just two questions, is there anyway to fix this?, like flashing the phone, i tried wiping but it didn't worked, and another question, does this affect the functionality of the phone with the carrier (verizon)?, i mean will it still work with verizon or they marked mi phone with BAD ESN?
    Regards
    Last edited by tranebwc; 01-17-10 at 01:44 AM.
    01-17-10 01:06 AM
    There are ways to flash it. Why don't you go to Verizon and ask them what to do and if they can activate the phone for you? Why are you trying to unlock it if you are going to use it on VZW anyways?
    01-17-10 10:26 AM
    There are ways to flash it. Why don't you go to Verizon and ask them what to do and if they can activate the phone for you? Why are you trying to unlock it if you are going to use it on VZW anyways?
    hello
    i already have an unlocked storm that im using with cingular, but i got this another one, and it has 0 attempts to unlock it, it is supposed to have clean esn, but since it has no unlock attempts, does affect the esn?
    its just that i want to sell it.
    01-17-10 12:22 PM
    If the device has 0 attempts, it should be wiped, but that shouldn't affect whether it is unlocked or not. I'm not sure about the network blocked thing, but I'm pretty sure you can get it up and running. I believe even though the device doesn't have any password attempts, you can still wipe the device, load whatever software, and activate the phone if you wish.
    01-17-10 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD