Hello!
    Today one of my friends gave me a storm and told me that he could never get it to work. So I fount a charger and plugged it in and it gave me a battery with a lightning bolt in it and then it just lights up and off really quick every couple of minuets. after about twenty minuets of this it shows a loading screen and seems to just stay there. What I was wanting to know is this phone going to be able to be saved. This phone is a Verizon phone and I am on AT&T so I guess it will need to be unlocked. Can you guys help me out with this phone it is the first blackberry I've had and I really want to use it.
    Thanks
    Jerm
    P.S.
    My friends dad found this phone on the side of the road in a rain stom I don't know how long it was out there but the phone seems sound.
    08-05-10 10:10 PM
    08-05-10 10:20 PM
    Make sure it is good and dry first of all. Usually takes about 3-5 days in bad of dry rice to dry a soaked phone completely. I would follow the steps to restore a nuked blackberry, you will have to search for that thread, but it is well worth it.
    08-05-10 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD