hi everybody, this is my first post here, i have been looking around these forums for a wile now, but i cant seem to find an answer to my problem.

i bought a blackberry 9500 off of ebay a few days ago, it was working fine at first, but now i notice that the screen isnt popping back out when i press it in. its very annoying because when im trying to write a message, i have to press a button, then the phone so the screen pops back up so i can press another button. iv tried puting a pice of card under the battery, and loosening the two screws in the back, but still no luck.

it seems like the weight of the screen is too heavy for the button/spring underneath to push it back up once pressed, it works fine when im laying down using the phone, and the screen is pointed to the floor.

the more i look around, the more it seems people are having bad experiences with this phone, particularly the screen, im beginning to wish i never bought it, but i do like the phone, so any information you may have to help me get it working as it should will be very much appreciated.

thanks.

p.s one more quick question, does anybody know the maximum size micro sd the storm will support?
    Last edited by turpz; 03-01-12 at 01:47 PM.
    03-01-12 01:12 PM
    Bump!!!!!!
    03-01-12 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD