hi i have a 9530 verizon on T MOBILE UK i have sent service books to it i have my company sim inserted BES i keep trying to activate enterprise but it does not go through ,but i do get the replys back to my company laptop.i can accsess t zones and browse to e bay etc but when i try to browse to a site that my company uses for a portal i get error can conect.
    it is realy doing my head in now could it be the OS i am running 4.7.0.75
    hope someone can help ,,all i want are my e mails..
    09-10-09 10:15 AM
    Talk to your company's BES admin? He will probably need to provide you with a password or send an activation email with a password.
    09-10-09 01:11 PM
    ok i resent all service books contacted my company and eureka i have e mails all my browsers have changed now how can i get web n walk icon on storm??/
    09-11-09 10:49 AM
    ok i resent all service books contacted my company and eureka i have e mails all my browsers have changed now how can i get web n walk icon on storm??/
    Not sure what you mean but Im assuming you mean your icon is misssing?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/los...hreads-238512/
    09-11-09 11:43 AM
    ok i had the verzion start screen browser but could not access the sites i needed ,now after i resent my service books and my company as authorize my e mails ,i see i have an option in menus of t zones or web n walk ,if i use t zones i cant access some sights i get a error if i change it to web n walk i get a blackberry load screen but cant access any sites can you help?
    09-11-09 03:37 PM
    ok i had the verzion start screen browser but could not access the sites i needed ,now after i resent my service books and my company as authorize my e mails ,i see i have an option in menus of t zones or web n walk ,if i use t zones i cant access some sights i get a error if i change it to web n walk i get a blackberry load screen but cant access any sites can you help?
    have you tried this

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    09-11-09 04:39 PM
    is it wap.voicestream,com or general.t-mobile.uk bit confused now [in tcp] still cant accsess sites i need blackberry browser does not do anything
    09-12-09 03:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD