I want to get rid of my storm and get the curve...but my 30 day trial thingy with verizon is up. Does anyone know a loop hole that can stilll let me trade in my storm for a curve.

Any responses will be very helpful thank you
    06-04-09 09:37 PM
    Find problems with your storm. 3 turn-ins in a 3 or 6 month period and they will let you get another phone of equal or lesser value.
    06-04-09 10:09 PM
    Find problems with your storm. 3 turn-ins in a 3 or 6 month period and they will let you get another phone of equal or lesser value.
    This isn't a written policy for VZW, so I wouldn't rely on that too much. Really though, why do you want a curve now that the Storm update is out? If it's really not something you want, sell it on ebay/craigs and buy a new one.
    06-04-09 10:13 PM
    This isn't a written policy for VZW, so I wouldn't rely on that too much. Really though, why do you want a curve now that the Storm update is out? If it's really not something you want, sell it on ebay/craigs and buy a new one.
    I agree. Plus I would think that one would know within a month wether they wanted the phone or not.
    Seriously, it doesn't take a month to figure it out. Sorry but thays just my opion. Others may vary......
    Just sell it and get what you can for it. Unforruneately you won't get much for it since there are tons of people who took advantage of the bogo promotion and they're selling these things for right around 1/2 price brand new and unlocked.
    Probably not what you wanna hear, but it is the truth.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD