Hi, if anyone can help me on my problem I'd GREATLY appreciate it.

For the past few months I have been using an unlocked Storm 9530 on T-Mobile. Just two days ago I was having a strange problem where my text icon dissapeared, to fix it I wiped the phone using an application on these forums. It fixed the problem, I wasn't able to update my OS for other technical difficulties.

But the problem now is my phone just stopped working, the T-Mobile header at the top of the screen is gone and as a radio signal I believe it was the lowercase 1xev, when I tried making a call Verizon (I'm on T Mobile) would say this number is either inactive or unavailable, something along those lines.

I have pulled the battery, didn't work. The SIM card works fine because I checked it with another phone. I don't know what to do please help!
    06-01-10 03:30 PM
    Try going to options,scroll down to mobile network,click that,and see what does it say next to network technology?! It should say GSM/UMTS,If it doesn't, change it from whatever it is to GSM/UMTS.Let us know if that works for you.
    06-02-10 03:57 PM
    chustle you are a saint! who knew it was so simple. I remember doing something like that after unlocking it a while ago. thanks again!
    06-02-10 07:06 PM
    No problem, glad I could help you.
    06-03-10 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD