hi there, my storm has been really funny since yesterday, yesterday i duno how but the system crashed, i hav to pull out the battery to restart the phone,
    and after since, i lost my internet connection, however the signal told me that it is in a fully covered area and is connected

after a while of loading the webpage or msn, it tells me "unable to connect tot he internet, please try again later. if the problem persists please contact your service provider"

does anyone know how to fix this problem in anyway??

cheers
    03-23-09 07:26 PM
    Go to options, advanced options, host routing table, click blackberry button, click register now.

Then go to your setup, email settings, once your email accounts pull up, hit blackberry button, click service books and send service books.

This should fix your problem.

Good luck!
    03-23-09 07:36 PM
    I had the same problem... Just started working again now tho randomly??? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 08:02 PM
    i tried to register again, however it said it has already been registered, and when i got into the email setting, it said something about connecting to the server fail, nth comes up

is there any other ways to fix it?
    03-23-09 11:43 PM
    Popcorn, log in to your bis account and resend service books, see if that fixes issue
    03-23-09 11:45 PM
    what is bis?? can you please explain a bit more, i have read some other posts in the forum as well and found that most ppl will an internet problem will have something to do bis, but i just can't find much info about bis

whether possible, please forward some info regards to bis

cheers
    03-24-09 04:16 AM
    what is bis?? can you please explain a bit more, i have read some other posts in the forum as well and found that most ppl will an internet problem will have something to do bis, but i just can't find much info about bis

whether possible, please forward some info regards to bis

cheers
    Verizon Wireless BIS login - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community

This is where you sign in to change your email accounts etc on your blackberry. If you don't have your password/username then you can get it from the page by entering in your BlackBerry PIN# (Goto Options>Status for that)

I hope this helps you out.
    03-24-09 04:31 AM
    i have tried the link above, however it seems that i don't hav permission to login, is this only work in US? becoz i am located in australia
    03-24-09 05:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD