Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?!?! I deleted my v-cast app in advanced options, but there is still an icon remaining on my app screen?!?!?!

Am i deleting it wrong?? The same thing goes with flicker too!!
    03-01-09 09:54 PM
    No it is always there just highlight it and press bb button and hide it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 10:35 PM
    I think your stuck with them. I have the same thing with IM apps. Also, I removed the sample pictures and song, but there is still a heading for Sample Picture and Sample Songs. Just hide them using the BB key and they won't be visible. You'll still know that they're there, but you won't see 'em
    03-01-09 10:37 PM
    I think your stuck with them. I have the same thing with IM apps. Also, I removed the sample pictures and song, but there is still a heading for Sample Picture and Sample Songs. Just hide them using the BB key and they won't be visible. You'll still know that they're there, but you won't see 'em
    How did you remove the sample pics?

03-01-09 10:45 PM
    Thats the stupidest thing ever!! So you mean to tell me that the application is not there, but the icon will remain???
    03-01-09 10:47 PM
    Thats the stupidest thing ever!! So you mean to tell me that the application is not there, but the icon will remain???
    Yep that is the case! Just hide it and you will soon forget about it.

03-01-09 10:49 PM
    Ok well, I'll get over it!! As long as its NOT showing up in advanced options/application list, it is NOT installed right??!!
    03-01-09 10:54 PM
    That is correct I know it bugged me for awhile too. Specially when you change theme and have to re hide them every time! That's when it really gets me mad.

03-01-09 10:57 PM
    Well i just did it!! At least i'm not racking my brain about those 2 stupid apps anymore!! Thanks!!
    03-01-09 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD