I thought I cleared everything by doing a wipe and assumed when I changed my phone that it would no longer be on her phone. But, it is and she is getting and recieving calls with her own number, but receiving my email? I tried logging in to verizon bb and it says I don't have an account?

How can I help her get it off her phone. She got my number because that number is showing up as her screen number. Why didn't the wipe clear all of this stuff.

Thanks for any help.

Rebecca
    05-24-09 07:27 PM
    Go onto your computer and log on to the BIS Site. There you can delete your email accounts for that phones pin
    05-24-09 07:30 PM
    Just call verizon bb support and explain to them that you sold the old one. Are you sure you can't log on to the bis site? That's where verizon will go to.

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en
    05-24-09 07:30 PM
    Go here;

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en

Login and change your PIN to the one on your new BB

Problem should be solved.

If it doesnt then call Verizon and have them set you up a new account on BIS. You should have one if you already had a BB with email going to it.
    05-24-09 07:32 PM
    Sounds like the OP created his email with the device and not on the BIS site. For these of you that have done this and can't log into the BIS site you need to go into your email setup icon and create a username. Then you can go into the BIS and log in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 07:35 PM
    Sounds like the OP created his email with the device and not on the BIS site. For these of you that have done this and can't log into the BIS site you need to go into your email setup icon and create a username. Then you can go into the BIS and log in.

Absolutely correct. I neglected to mention that point
    05-24-09 07:37 PM
    You should be able to login to your email accounts and change the password which would stop your emails from going to the old device, all except the vzw.blackberry.net of course.
    05-24-09 07:38 PM

yes , this is what I did. So what can I do because I no longer have this Blackberry. I don't have a blackberry anymore. I have a versa. I feel bad that I can't delete this account. I will try verizon I guess. Can they do this?
    05-24-09 07:40 PM
    If you never setup BIS on the Web then yes, you have to call Verizon and get BB support on the line. make sure you still have the Pin for the phone you sold.
    05-24-09 07:42 PM
    Tell the girl you sold it to that she needs to go into the email setting and create a username and password. Then she can log into BIS and delete your email address and add her own.

05-24-09 07:45 PM
    Tell the girl you sold it to that she needs to go into the email setting and create a username and password. Then she can log into BIS and delete your email address and add her own.

Oh man! will this work even if she does a battery pull? Will she have to do something with service books? I am not really sure what that means.. I mean the service books thing. Thank you so much!
    05-24-09 07:50 PM
    Its as simple as 3 steps.

Create a name and password in the email setting on the device.
    Delete you email address.

Sorted. =]

05-24-09 07:53 PM
    Oh man! will this work even if she does a battery pull? Will she have to do something with service books? I am not really sure what that means.. I mean the service books thing. Thank you so much!
    Battery pull will not effect the instructions given (probably a good thing to do when finished). No big deal if she has to resend service books and if it goes as expected when she logs onto the BIS site and deletes your info the option to resend service books is right there on that site as well.
    05-24-09 07:54 PM
    thank you everyone. This site has always been amazing with almost INSTANT help. I can't wait until I can afford to carry the data plan again. I will definitely be coming back to a blackberry. I already miss it Hope I can get this taken care of. Thanks for the basic instructions. I love simple!

Rebecca
    05-24-09 08:00 PM
    in the mean time....

change ur device, cus you don't own a storm anymore

lmfao, jk!

have fun without instant access to pointless information right in the palm of your hand, i know i'd lose my mind if i didn't have my berry for more than a day or two...

"what's going on? i don't know what is going on!!!"
    05-24-09 08:12 PM
    BTW 2 change phone# display from urs 2 new owner's:

Current owner dials #000000 & inputs new #.
    05-25-09 08:38 AM
    thank you everyone. This site has always been amazing with almost INSTANT help. I can't wait until I can afford to carry the data plan again. I will definitely be coming back to a blackberry. I already miss it Hope I can get this taken care of. Thanks for the basic instructions. I love simple!

Rebecca
    Maybe you should get your boyfriend to pay for your data plan? No girl of mine wold be without a smartphone!

(So I could track her a$$ and chain her in the basement if she strayed to far)
    05-25-09 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD