i need help... i downloaded an application from crackberry and paid for it... it said it would come into my email within an hour... i still have not recieved it on my phone. please help...
    04-14-09 09:36 PM
    i need help... i downloaded an application from crackberry and paid for it... it said it would come into my email within an hour... i still have not recieved it on my phone. please help...
    Log into your account on the crackberry store and have the OTA link sent to your phone.
    04-14-09 09:39 PM
    ok im a newbie at this... where is the OTA link?
    04-14-09 09:48 PM
    Log into your account for the cb app store. On the next screen, find the app that you paid for and click the download button. On the next screen, you can email the ota link or you can have it sent as an sms to your phone. Enter in the information needed for whichever method you want to use and click the send button. You should now receive the link on your device. Open up the message and go to the link included to start the download and installation process.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 09:56 PM
    go to the confirmation in your history and click the print link. I had the same problem at first. Once it goes to the next page it sends it to your phone.
    04-14-09 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD