My Storm has decided not to display e-mails/SMS or delete them unless i do a quick pull, since i changed my theme to Hybrid Pro.

I get an e-mail or SMS symbol but its not there to read. After a quick pull, it is displayed and can be read, but wont delete unless i quick pull again

I also have 3 folders - E-mail, SMS & Messages. Opening the Messages folder it displays my BB Messenger threads.

Please can someone tell me what im doing wrong or how to set the phone up before i sell it.
    12-01-09 05:11 PM
    That seems pretty normal to me. When I used BBM they would show in main message folder. U can always just open BBM and read the message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 05:15 PM
    i assume you are using a OS that themes do not work with. go back to default or ditch the OS. Your choice
    12-01-09 06:00 PM
    My Storm has decided not to display e-mails/SMS or delete them unless i do a quick pull, since i changed my theme to Hybrid Pro.

I get an e-mail or SMS symbol but its not there to read. After a quick pull, it is displayed and can be read, but wont delete unless i quick pull again

I also have 3 folders - E-mail, SMS & Messages. Opening the Messages folder it displays my BB Messenger threads.

Please can someone tell me what im doing wrong or how to set the phone up before i sell it.

What OS do you have in your storm ? Sounds like your theme is not compatible.
    Messages folder will display your email, SMS, & BBM, but you can separate them, messages > menu > option > general option > SMS and Email inboxes > separate
    Last edited by stanp8; 12-01-09 at 09:25 PM.
    12-01-09 09:11 PM
    OS system - 4.7.

I pressume i need a more recent OS?
    12-02-09 02:03 PM
    OS system - 4.7.

I pressume i need a more recent OS?
    I'd check wherever you got the theme from to see if it's compatible with your OS or not, sounds like no.
    12-02-09 02:24 PM
    Downloaded the theme from ThemeStorm.Net.

Even converting to the BB original theme, i get the same problems
    12-02-09 02:33 PM
    Yakking the BBM chats out of the messages folder is in the 'optiona' for BBM. Idk about the other stuff since your running the stock theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 02:35 PM
    sounds like you might need to wipe and reinstall your OS if you are having these problems still.
    12-02-09 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD