I've OTA installed BeamReader (to read PDF's) for the Storm and all seemed to go well, but I can't figure out how to use it. When I launch the app, it gives me the 3 or 4 page long disclaimer. Normally, at the bottom of these disclaimers, you see some kind of "I accept all the outrageous risks that you have listed here" box to check, then the actual app pops up and can be used. I can't find any acceptance box/button, so the only thing I can do is launch the app and look at that disclaimer screen...loads of fun and ever so useful.

Any ideas? I did search for topics about BeamReader, but found no referrence to this issue.

Thanks,

Grey
    12-10-08 09:33 AM
    HaHa. Sorry you are having problems. I don't know anything about this program, but are you sure that it is compatible with the Storm right now?
    12-10-08 09:42 AM
    The site I downloaded it from (BeamReader Download) listed a version for the Storm - OS 4.7 (I'm running 4.75). That seems like the correct version.

Grey
    12-10-08 10:06 AM
    I got it fixed. If you press the menu button, on of the options is Accept. I'm an *****.

Grey
    12-10-08 11:57 AM
    I got it fixed. If you press the menu button, on of the options is Accept. I'm an *****.

Grey
    Don't feel too bad, Opera is also like this, before I found the accept in the menu, I called Finland..
    12-10-08 11:59 AM
    Just a suggestion for those with a Gmail account, if you forward a PDF to your gmail account seems to open just beautifully!
    12-10-08 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD