Relatively new to using the Storm, I got it a couple of weeks back. Many times I will be typing an email or SMS message and I will glance up to find that I made a mistake. I have found it very difficult to get my cursor back to that portion of the message in order to delete a character of edit one. If I do get lucky and get the cursor back, it is always in the "copy" mode, in which it has that funy box which you need to drag either way to select text. I am new so maybe there is an easy way to do this that I am missing but someone please help!

Also an other issue I am dealing with is pulling custom Wallpapers off of this site and onto my storm. Whether I use Desktop Manager or the Email feature, the picture is never full screen. It is always small and centered. How do I fix this?!?

Thanks
    Last edited by ShackDiesel; 09-29-09 at 03:05 PM.
    09-29-09 03:02 PM
    1) touch and drag should bring up the cursor "box". way easier than it was before.

2) what is the file size/resolution?

are you selecting the thumbnail and "set as wallpaper" or are you opening the image in the media>photos? when you go media>photos>click the image you want, does it fill the screen?

also, try this...

media>pictures>click image>bb button>select "fit to screen" or "view full size", maybe zoom in and out until it's where you want it, then "set as wallpaper" from that view
    09-29-09 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD