hello!
    i have super c and blackberry video converter 1.1.3. super c converts the videos to great quality almost full screen when i use aspect ratio 16:9, nut the size of the video is big, and with the blackberry video converter i have no full screen the quality is average, and the size of the file is really small.

does anyone knows wich oter software can i use to convert blackberry videos (not dvds) that gives me fullscreen, and good quality?

Greetings
    02-21-09 05:05 PM
    Try VIO works for me and its free
    02-22-09 02:07 AM
    hello!
    i have super c and blackberry video converter 1.1.3. super c converts the videos to great quality almost full screen when i use aspect ratio 16:9, nut the size of the video is big, and with the blackberry video converter i have no full screen the quality is average, and the size of the file is really small.

does anyone knows wich oter software can i use to convert blackberry videos (not dvds) that gives me fullscreen, and good quality?

Greetings
    STORM reads all formats except WINDOWS MEDIA 9
    02-22-09 02:41 AM
    hello!

Greetings
    View Document

read this
    02-22-09 02:43 AM
    STORM reads all formats except WINDOWS MEDIA 9
    thank you bmerdinian,
    im using the format avi with the h263 codec, it gives me excellent quality but no full screen, i also read the link you provided, but i can't get the videos to display fullscreen.

Thanks
    Last edited by tranebwc; 02-22-09 at 03:52 PM.
    02-22-09 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD