I have the blackberry storm and i upgraded my os to the 5.0 . I found a new theme I liked and it worked fine. the texting format was different from the original . you could put smilies on your text and everything . I wanted a Holloween theme one and that worked perfectly. well , when I wanted to change back to the original texting format . everything changed except the texting format. I have deleted all themes ,pulled battery out and its still the same texting format. I am tired of seeing it i just want the original everything and cant seem to get it to change. Please help
    11-09-09 06:36 PM
    Are you talking about the texts showing up all in one screen? That's the new setup for texting on 5.0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 06:45 PM
    Okay so I have the link where i got the theme from. Free Cool BlackBerry 95xx Themes by Brinkly1988. Its called Electric love, the texting format is like i never deleted it. Thank you so much for the reply, maybe i will have to just email her. Although , I dont even know what the new texting format looks like.
    Last edited by xxanpxx; 11-10-09 at 11:38 AM.
    11-10-09 11:30 AM
    Its threaded SMS. Its not the theme its the OS. And you can't change it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 11:39 AM
    Okay so I have the link where i got the theme from. Free Cool BlackBerry 95xx Themes by Brinkly1988. Its called Electric love, the texting format is like i never deleted it. Thank you so much for the reply, maybe i will have to just email her. Although , I dont even know what the new texting format looks like.
    Your two posts are very confusing. The first post indicates that you installed 5.0 and a new theme and the texting was different from the original and then talks about a Holloween theme and changing back to the original. Which original, before installing 5.0?

Your second indicates that the theme "Electric Love" has texting as though you never changed it. Changed it from what?

As others have explained, you are probably seeing the threaded texting that comes with 5.0.
    11-10-09 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD