The secound is a blackberry Storm 9530. The person tells me she droppped it. it lights up and starts up. And it will let me push on this on the touch screen but again, will not go into whatever I push. I also think the screen itself may be wrecked as even though it looks clear. When it starts up and white. You can see little black dots like the LCD part has been damaged. You have any ideas as to what I will need for parts?
    10-05-09 12:47 PM
    The secound is a blackberry Storm 9530. The person tells me she droppped it. it lights up and starts up. And it will let me push on this on the touch screen but again, will not go into whatever I push. I also think the screen itself may be wrecked as even though it looks clear. When it starts up and white. You can see little black dots like the LCD part has been damaged. You have any ideas as to what I will need for parts?
    Parts? I never heard anybody ask about buying parts for the Storm. Accessories, batteries, but parts? Nope.

Storm is pretty durable, I've heard stories about people throwing it against a wall and it still survived, but if it was dropped on the corner or right on the display anything can happen.
    10-05-09 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD