I dont really know how to describe this, but i'll try. My main issue is when i'm trying to type a text i cannot use certain letters. My finger can be over them and it wont highlight the letter. Its not all letters only certain ones. Then if i change the veiw from portrait to landscape, the letters i couldn't use, i can now, but now there are different letters i can't use. If anyones knows how to fix this or if my phone is jus screwed up please HELP ME!!
    Thanks
    03-13-09 05:21 PM
    I don't really have any idea what would cause that but it sounds like a software issue...In short I would think the phone is screwed up...Good luck
    03-13-09 05:35 PM
    OK. Here's what to do:
    1. Turn off the device.
    2. Pack it up
    3. Return it for a Curve
    4. Type away as anyone should be able to do
    03-13-09 05:39 PM
    Or try to pull the battery and start it over. Solved over 90% of all my BB probs across all models.
    03-13-09 05:49 PM
    In both modes, are the letters that you can't use in the same physical location on the screen? If so I'd say take that baby back and get you a new one.
    03-13-09 06:09 PM
    I was affaid that it was gonna be a big problem. I bought it off ebay, and just recieved it yesterday and it was suppose to be new. hopefully i can get it all worked out. But thanks for your help.
    03-14-09 09:28 AM
    I was affaid that it was gonna be a big problem. I bought it off ebay, and just recieved it yesterday and it was suppose to be new. hopefully i can get it all worked out. But thanks for your help.
    Well there's your problem. eBayyyyyyyyyy
    03-14-09 09:33 AM
    When I got mines off craigslist, i brought 2 of my friends with me, the dude i met with seemed shiesty, i asked him to come to verizon with me, just so that I can make sure everything work and my plan worked.(i was scared it had been sold so many times that the esn would not register) He kept saying that he had stuff to do, so my friend said he would kick his @$$ if he didnt come...

so he cleared time in his schedule, turns out i was exactly right! it had been sold so many times that it took over 45 mins to get it activated(including wiping the thing entirely), but we got it activated, and then hes all shocked and stuff and looking around.

and what makes it funny is, the phone was brand new out the box!
    03-14-09 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD