Ok so i installed .99 and OS works great but my battery drains like crazy i cant' make it a whole day. My phone has done this before but it only does it with certain update. For example .83 and .85 battery sucked and i could make it a whole day. .86 worked awesome no battery problems in fact it could last 2 days plus. Installed .99 and once again my battery is draining. I have no programs running and my blacklight is at 10%, it cant be the battery because it would respond to all the updates this way. So is it the phone? This is getting really annoying and quick, anyone have any ideas?
    02-04-09 03:59 PM
    Judging from what you said it sounds like it's the software, try reverting back to .86, seemed that it reaped the best results for you.

and do you have a M series? just wonderin haha
    02-04-09 04:01 PM
    na i wish an M3 is my dream car. I drive a 328 right now, but im getting ready to get something else either a 330 ci or an M3 which ever i can find for a good deal.
    02-04-09 09:44 PM
    O man lol Tand beat me to it above but yeah I was going to ask you if you own an M car. I been in love with those cars since forever.

Actually what's cool is that the Bold comes with the new M3 as preinstalled wallpaper........ I wish the storm did.
    02-04-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD