So i did an update for weather bug.. and when my phone turned on it said error loading all three doc to go apps. so i rebooted my phone and now im trying to go click on any of the doc to go apps and im getting the same problem, i get the error and it wont open.. any ideas on what caused it or how to fix this??
    12-08-08 06:25 PM
    First yelling help as a new thread doesn't really help much. Okay now that is out of the way. When you updates the OS did you make sure Docs to Go wasn't being a.) removed or b.) downgraded....
    12-08-08 06:28 PM
    Uninstall the last app installed (WeatherBug) then see where you're at. When something goes wrong, always undo the last thing you just did, as a test.
    12-08-08 06:30 PM
    Uninstall the last app installed (WeatherBug) then see where you're at. When something goes wrong, always undo the last thing you just did, as a test.
    Civic didn't think of that one lol.....
    12-08-08 06:31 PM
    I'm new to this forum, but i'm having a similar problem... just updated weatherbug and now none of the documents to go programs are working and my screen looks like a blind artist painted with a tine brush after it locks

EDIT: must be a bug in the weather bug. uninstalled an everything is back to normal.
    Last edited by Gene12; 12-08-08 at 06:47 PM.
    12-08-08 06:41 PM
    thanks guys haha yea sorry for the "help!" i freaked out a little bit haha.. but i uninstalled WB and now its working..apparently a lot of people are having similar problems with the new WB update, from what ive read the cure is to uninstall WB and reinstall it.. they are talking more about this in the WB beta thread.. thank you again..
    Last edited by Alexfriedmann; 12-08-08 at 06:43 PM.
    12-08-08 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD