is it just me or has anyone noticed that the only headphones that sound loud while listening to music on the storm are the ones that came with it so my question is do any of you guy/girls know a good pair of headphones that sound good with the storm? name and price if possible
    02-13-09 08:30 PM
    i use some motorola S9 bluetooth headsets. not sure how much they are now but they used to be like 130. they're nice and loud for me
    02-13-09 08:31 PM
    what about regular headphones not bluetooth ones
    02-13-09 08:33 PM
    sorry i've only ever used the ones blackberries come with, or my bluetooth ones.
    02-13-09 08:34 PM
    I've got 3 pairs of Sennheiser headphones, and they all rock! Plenty loud. All are at least $100. Google the name, or look at amazon.com. On Amazon there are plenty of models, complete with reviews and low prices.
    02-13-09 08:41 PM
    Are you looking for IEM's or full sized cans? I've owned numerous headphones from the Grado PS1 to the Senn HD650 running balanced to Shure E500's. Some cans simply can't give you great sound unless properly driven....i.e. a headphone amp. Personally, I'd look at the Grado line for full sized cans that portables can drive decently. Even better I'd take a long look at the IEM's. The Ety line will give you detail and highs if that's your goal while the Shure line gives you a warmer/bass sound signature. My current favorite is the E500 but that's going to hit the wallet a bit hard. A few places that you might want to check:

head-fi.org
    head-case.org

Spend some time browsing those forums. Some good folks on both.
    02-13-09 09:06 PM
    I bought a pair of earcandy earbuds and they are amazing. There design cancels most outside noise, they have an external volume slider on the wire for adjusting levels and they are very loud with great frequency range for earbuds. These are the best earbuds I have owned and only cost 28 bucks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 09:28 PM
    I bought a cheap $5 pair off ebay and they are way louder than the ones that came with my Blackberry. And they don't fall out of my ear either.
    02-13-09 09:29 PM
    Apple in ear headphones w/ remote and mic. 79.00 they sound great!
    02-13-09 09:31 PM
    I use a pair of Head-Direct RE2 IEMs, though I frequently drive them with my fiio e5 headphone amp for the improved low-end response and detail. The Storm can drive them at deafening volumes on its own, though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 10:39 PM
    I don't like the ones that came with the storm at all!! Fall out non stop, they seem like they're made for a giant, with dumbo ear canals! My ears aren't exactly small. My wife has small ears, they don't fit her either.

I've tried a few sets I have laying around, they all work fine, non seem louder or better than the others. My favorites are a set of RCA's, they have the rubber boot on them, very comfy and don't slip or fall out.
    02-14-09 04:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD