Hello,

I am a new member to the site, but have reading the threads for some time. I wanted to download a file that needed a, "cm module". I found a bunch of OTA links on this site (and some others) that I tried to us, Every time I tried to use one window popped up asking me if I wanted to save it and to where. I saved it and then tried to download it to my Storm with the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. The BB Manager wouldn't recognize it and transfer it to the phone. Can anyone please give me some ideas or suggestions on what I should do. I would appreciate any help that you could give me.

Thank you,

Bubba1027
    05-15-09 03:00 AM
    Have you tried using the phone browser to download the file? That's what .jad uses....the phone browser.
    05-15-09 04:04 AM
    Have you tried using the phone browser to download the file? That's what .jad uses....the phone browser.
    Thank you so much for your post. I feel so stupid. Shortly after I posted this I realized that, that was what I would have to do. now I have been looking for what feels like hours trying to find a CM Module .Jad file OTA download link. Before when I was trying to find out what it was I found tons of OTA links, now...none! You wouldn't happen to know of one would you? I would appreciate an more help you can give me. Thanks, and sorry for being so long winded.

Best regards,

Bubba1027
    05-15-09 04:09 AM
    Look for member "CMY". Search using the CB search for his name on threads he started. His games use the CM module and he links the in the first post
    05-15-09 04:11 AM
    Also, check out the 3rd Part Apps section of this forum. I think that the first Sticky thread has a link to a whole bunch of OTA apps that you might find usefull/fun.

Grey
    05-15-09 10:23 AM
    Thanks again
    05-16-09 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD