my blackberry connects and syncs perfectly with my laptop at home, but my work machine seems to have stopped recognizing it. today i uninstalled pocketmac, then reinstalled it and the updated drivers, but it still wont connect. does anyone else have this problem?
    05-29-09 09:26 AM
    this sucks, 2nd time i tried to get help about this here... and months in, no responses... i guess ill just have to deal.
    05-29-09 01:59 PM
    Sorry your having trouble. I'm guessing that pocketmac means your using a mac? If so, I know nothing more about the mac than how to spell it. Do you run DM (in a windows environment) on it for syncing? If so, you might try un-installing and re-installing the DM application. I'm guessing you have already tried a battery pull?

Grey
    05-29-09 02:07 PM
    try running disc checker on the device with a windows machine
    05-29-09 04:51 PM
    yes, im on a mac. i run software called pocketmac and have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times now (just tried again today). ive also pulled the battery and rebooted and that didnt seem to help either.

at this point im just trying to deal with the inconvenience. i have no idea what the problem is...

can ANYONE help?
    06-12-09 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD