ok i just got the storm, had the curve and fat fingers could not use it. Plus i jumped ship from the LG dare so it kind of made sense in my head.
    Ok heres the question. I have the storm I guess world? it came with a bunch of adaptors for the wall charger.
    Any way i can not figure out how to get to a web site. I type the address in the brower bar hit the bb button and nothing say "go" "enter" nothing how do i get the bb to go to the website. it must sound so dumb but am i not seeing somthing? Or do i have a legit program f*ck up???
    HELP..
    06-29-09 05:57 PM
    ok i just got the storm, had the curve and fat fingers could not use it. Plus i jumped ship from the LG dare so it kind of made sense in my head.
    Ok heres the question. I have the storm I guess world? it came with a bunch of adaptors for the wall charger.
    Any way i can not figure out how to get to a web site. I type the address in the brower bar hit the bb button and nothing say "go" "enter" nothing how do i get the bb to go to the website. it must sound so dumb but am i not seeing somthing? Or do i have a legit program f*ck up???
    HELP..
    what os r u using? if .75, i suggest u upgrade to .148

neways, if u using .75, its the arrow symbol below the back button

<-||
    06-29-09 06:01 PM
    It should look look like this.
    06-29-09 06:05 PM
    As Drift noted above, I'd also recommend updating your O/S to .148... being new to the Storm you're likely going to be very dissatisfied running .75 (if that's what's on your device).

Also, upgrading to .148 will update your browser with a green "go" button (as indicated on the screen shot above) that you can press after typing your web address into the field. Much more intuitive.
    Last edited by grgiwoyna; 06-29-09 at 06:12 PM.
    06-29-09 06:09 PM
    Before you do all that. Does you plan includes BB Data?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 06:21 PM
    On a slightly unrelated note- how have you found the switch from the Dare to the Storm? My mother has a Dare and has tossed around the idea of going to the Storm. Would love to hear the feedback.

(And sorry this was unrelated to the OP!)
    06-29-09 06:21 PM
    Before you do all that. Does you plan includes BB Data?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Verizon's system will not allow that phone to get signed up without a data plan in place.
    06-29-09 06:51 PM
    Try doing an HRT, Options, Advanced, Host Routing, then press the BB (menu) button and select Register Now.

I also edited your thread title....

remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    06-29-09 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD