Can't seem to receive emails on my Storm. Just had it replaced...(bad screen and my replacement isn't much better). Any insights? Thanks in Advance.

My previous storm had no issues, set up my email with my gmail account and it worked perfect. But now my new storm won't receive any...

Ah sorry forgot to register the email address with my new pin...

Mods please delete this thread.
    Last edited by REC7IFY; 01-07-09 at 08:01 PM.
    01-07-09 07:54 PM
    What service are you trying to receive emails from? Blackberry.net? Hotmail?

If you're using hotmail, make sure your account is below 700 emails for it to work the best.
    Have you tried resending service books?
    01-07-09 07:59 PM
    if hotmail make sure that you don�t have Windows Live Messenger running in your computer.
    01-08-09 05:02 PM
    I am having issues getting email consistently with Yahoo! (@yahoo.com and @rocketmail.com) and GMail... they are delayed and sometimes don't come at all.
    01-08-09 06:59 PM
    resend your service books by going to options > advanced options > Host Routing Table > bb button > register now.
    01-08-09 07:20 PM
    That won't resent your service books, it will re-register your phone on the network. To resent service books you must sign into your BIS account, either via a computer or your phone, and from there resent your service books. Try both of these, and your email should speed up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 07:28 PM
    That won't resent your service books, it will re-register your phone on the network. To resent service books you must sign into your BIS account, either via a computer or your phone, and from there resent your service books. Try both of these, and your email should speed up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No, actually it will resend you service books.
    01-08-09 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD