Yeah I just called and the girl I spoke with said it was account specific and if you didn't receive the flyer, the sales associate can see that on your account.

If anyone calls that didn't receive a flyer and the person at Verizon noted it on your account, get their name and extension so others could try.
    11-17-08 05:01 PM
    I had a moto q untill novermber 1st. got a dare then, and I am going to trade for the storm.
    11-17-08 05:04 PM
    so anyone with this coupon can come in and essentially get the phone for 99 without NE2??? My contract has been up for about 6 months; will I qualify for this???
    11-17-08 05:25 PM
    Yeah I just called and the girl I spoke with said it was account specific and if you didn't receive the flyer, the sales associate can see that on your account.

If anyone calls that didn't receive a flyer and the person at Verizon noted it on your account, get their name and extension so others could try.
    well i didn't get the flyer but she didn't say anything different after accessing my account. so i'm kinda in limbo with that right now lol
    11-17-08 05:56 PM
    I just called and first the guy had no idea what I was talking about. He asked what was on it and when I described it correctly ( he was very skeptical) he told me that I had to bring it in on friday and they could credit it to my account. He seemed to sketchy tho....too bad I didn't get in in the mail AND he told me their store is only getting 30 storms...stressfull!!! I'm getting there at 600am now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 06:13 PM
    wonder can this combined with the $50. vip credit and the $50. mail in rebate that would make the Storm like $50.00 can i get a **** yea

11-17-08 06:21 PM
    I am getting mine for $99 so will i then get my for free???????PLEASE THAT WOULD BE WORTH THE WAIT
    11-17-08 06:31 PM
    Haha. Oops I meant I guess its just for existing customers

11-17-08 06:36 PM
    been on hold over 15 mins guess ill try after 9
    11-17-08 06:44 PM
    I just called, and no I did not get the flyer. I am currently on a family share plana dn this is what happened.

I told her about this flyer, she looked up my account, and my number, and said she doesn't see anything, and I go oshi-. Then she tells me she is going to write down my information, and call me on monday because she is going to try and get me the 100 dollar discount, and that I should be able to get it . She also mentioned she has been getting alot of phone calls from people who have not received the flyer, and she told me "kinda funny right?" I chuckled and said yea, defiantly strange. Anyway she was really nice and is going to call me back and also try to get me a package deal including a cover bluetooth and car charger for 50 bucks

She also told me everyone at her center got to play with it, and she was in love with it!

Also hopefully this can be used for a 1 year agreement, thinking of only getting the one year because not sure if I want to pay for the data plan that long.
    11-17-08 06:52 PM
    Maybe I'll see one today, I've been with VZW since '99.
    11-17-08 06:55 PM
    How are you folks figuring on getting the Storm for $99?
    11-17-08 07:20 PM
    I just called. The guy said that basically its a early new every two. Im not the primary line on my plam, but he said that i could switch it to my line if the primary holder doesnt want to use it, and when the primary line wants to update, they would just get the regular 2 year pricing. So basically we could switch. He said I could only do it over the phone though.
    11-17-08 07:21 PM
    Hello all,

I am a first time BB owner and first time poster to this site. I saw the $100 off flyer linked over on HOFO and gave them a call. After about a 10 minute hold I got Heather who was extremely knowledgeable and had just gotten her Storm training this morning. I told her about my $100 off promotion that I had received and she told me that it is NOT combinable with my $50 VIP credit and that I could only use the $100 credit if I ordered through her. They are doing it to try and cut down on some of the lines at the stores. I was told even though I purchased the Voyager when it came out they were letting me upgrade early at the $199 price and so with the $100 credit the phone would be $99. I told her that I really wanted the phone before Monday so I might just go to the store and use my VIP credit. She told me if I ordered through her she would credit me for the next day shipping and I would get it Saturday before 12. I also ordered the charging dock for $19 after my discount and the leather pouch w/ sleep mode for $9. So I'm getting my phone, docking station, and case on Saturday for $127. The best part is that they are charging it all to my account

I hope that some of you can have the same pleasant experience that I did. I can't wait to try out my first BlackBerry!
    11-17-08 07:30 PM
    I need to call tomorrow when they are open to see if I can use this.
    11-17-08 07:45 PM
    I received the same thing in the mail today. I will take it with me Friday & at least take advantage of the 20% off accessories.
    11-17-08 07:51 PM
    Hello all,

I am a first time BB owner and first time poster to this site. I saw the $100 off flyer linked over on HOFO and gave them a call. After about a 10 minute hold I got Heather who was extremely knowledgeable and had just gotten her Storm training this morning. I told her about my $100 off promotion that I had received and she told me that it is NOT combinable with my $50 VIP credit and that I could only use the $100 credit if I ordered through her. They are doing it to try and cut down on some of the lines at the stores. I was told even though I purchased the Voyager when it came out they were letting me upgrade early at the $199 price and so with the $100 credit the phone would be $99. I told her that I really wanted the phone before Monday so I might just go to the store and use my VIP credit. She told me if I ordered through her she would credit me for the next day shipping and I would get it Saturday before 12. I also ordered the charging dock for $19 after my discount and the leather pouch w/ sleep mode for $9. So I'm getting my phone, docking station, and case on Saturday for $127. The best part is that they are charging it all to my account

I hope that some of you can have the same pleasant experience that I did. I can't wait to try out my first BlackBerry!
    do I just call that number and speak to anyone or can you give us the extention for heather
    11-17-08 08:08 PM
    I think you can just talk to anyone. They will ask when they answer if you are calling about a promotion you received and you say yes. They will transfer you and you will wait about 10 minutes and then someone will be able to help you.
    11-17-08 08:16 PM
    I think you can just talk to anyone. They will ask when they answer if you are calling about a promotion you received and you say yes. They will transfer you and you will wait about 10 minutes and then someone will be able to help you.
    You called the number on the flyer?
    11-17-08 08:23 PM
    i've call verizon twice and none of them had any clue about this....

also on a side note the rep said i could get the phone for 199 online or 219+MIR at the store haha
    11-17-08 08:31 PM
    It seems like if it is an early NE2 then it won't work for everyone.
    11-17-08 08:34 PM
    since it says UP to $100 dollars that would lead me to believe their referring to the $50 dollar rebate.
    11-17-08 08:38 PM
    i called 5 times and non new anything about it but they tryed to get me to order one. i would have but unforcanatly i have to what untill my contract is up on december 25.
    11-17-08 08:39 PM
    i called 5 times and non new anything about it but they tryed to get me to order one. i would have but unforcanatly i have to what untill my contract is up on december 25.
    I got the same thing...at one point i asked the guy if he had an idea of who got the flyer and why...his response was "verizon has 65 million customers i really couldn't tell you..." and after that he started getting mad and sounded like more of an ***** then he did when the conversation started

I also told him i saw it on crackberry and he told me that it was made up
    Last edited by TheJman21; 11-17-08 at 08:48 PM.
    11-17-08 08:46 PM
    I called the number on the flyer and the woman on the line said that she could not honor this promotion because our 2 lines (upgraded in January and May of this year) were too new. She told me that the only options are to:
    1) Pay full retail price this Friday
    2) Activate another line OR
    3) Wait until I have had the phone (that was upgraded in January 2008) for 12months.

I have been a loyal VZW customer since 2002 and the rep on the phone was not helpful at all.

11-17-08 08:47 PM
100 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD