Please Help!

I have an icon on my homescreen (under the date) that appears to be like a movie reel or a video tape icon of some sort. I have no idea what it is, even after searching the very poor manual for help.

It can not be removed until I find out what it is and it is driving me crazy trying to locate.

Any help would be appreciated...
    12-03-08 08:42 AM
    Try doing a search on it next time, this has been discussed already. BTW its a voicemail
    12-03-08 08:50 AM
    yea, check and delete any stored voice mail you have. although some people have been saying it stays there even afterwards.
    12-03-08 08:51 AM
    yea, check and delete any stored voice mail you have. although some people have been saying it stays there even afterwards.
    Actually what stays is a Message Icon (yellow envelope). Turns out these are SMS/MMS Voice mail alerts that don't go away when you listen to your voice mail.
    If you haven't combined your SMS/E-mail folders you have to open the SMS/MMS folder to delete these alerts and the Message alrt icon goes away.
    If you have combined your SMS/MMS & E-mail folders, these can be deleted from the Messages folder.
    12-03-08 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD