Thinkn bout buying storm....worth it? I'm a tech freak...would have to pay full $ for it...but could get 250 for curve on ebay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 04:36 PM
    You will have a lot more fun with the Storm. I wanted the Curve for the longest time, and am glad I waited =]
    12-06-08 04:40 PM
    I had a world edition for 2 years, then a curve and now a storm. The storm has it's quirks but all in all I like it a lot more than the curve. You wont regret your choice.
    12-06-08 05:10 PM
    I love my Storm. Have only had it a few days and have not noticed alot of issues but did put .75 on it as soon as I got it. Its great fun and the screen is amazing.
    12-06-08 05:29 PM
    I had a curve & loved it, but got seduced by the storm. After coming from the speed and reliability of the curvethere were a bunch of things that bugged me on the storm, BUT when I picked up my old curve and played with it for a bit again, its just too...blah. Glad I didn't go backcause I'm ironing out the quirks of the storm and LOVE it now. Storm for the win!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 05:44 PM
    As far as typing, I don't think I'll ever like my Storm as much as my Curve. I browse the internet so much that that alone makes it worth it for me.

It's also nice to move around and navigate by touch. Operationally though, it doesn't more proficient than the Curve.

Just my take on it.
    12-06-08 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD