Hi,

Im wondering if there has been any pictures or information about the music player stuff on the Storm. Thats one of my concerns that maybe RIM might not get it right? I've played around with my friends iPhone and the music player on it is excellent. Will the Storm have something like this? I'd love to be able to buy the Storm and then not carry around my iPod and Storm in my pocket.

Edit - Whoops I guess I could have watch the Mega.What.TV video posted on the front page before posting this thread. Media player looks good enough for me.
    Last edited by wmp.dll; 11-08-08 at 12:18 PM.
    11-08-08 12:14 PM
    The Media Player is supposed to be very solid yes. Better then the iPhone that is debatable and subjective. =)
    11-08-08 12:22 PM
    There has really been very little said about it, from what i've read though it is just a standard player that does everything that it needs to...nothing crazy special but yes, solid and capable...
    11-08-08 12:49 PM
    I'd love to get rid of my iPod too but 1) the #*&#! DRM makes getting all my songs to a non-iPod to time consuming 2) I use a NikePlus sensor when I run 3) the Storm is a brick compared to a Nano.

But, over time, I can see slowly getting my iTunes library onto the Storm. Plenty of storage!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD