Just wander if anyone has bought a new Storm recently. Is there still light shining out the sides and so on? Just curios if these are being built any better. Also whats the lastest build dates? and are they Canada/ Mexico. Thanks
    06-22-09 07:41 AM
    I bought mine like 1 mounth ago but I got to play with my friends storm first and they both are identical his had some dents from falls but other than that its identical.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 07:44 AM
    My boss purchased a new Storm last week and it actually seems to have the infamous "screen click problem" that many have referred to.

Quite honestly my Storm seems to work better and I have had it since the first week of December.

Based on my limited experience it seems that these things are still hit or miss.
    06-22-09 08:31 AM
    Just wander if anyone has bought a new Storm recently. Is there still light shining out the sides and so on? Just curios if these are being built any better. Also whats the lastest build dates? and are they Canada/ Mexico. Thanks
    OFF TOPIC- fish what the heck are you doing here lmao jk...
    06-22-09 08:33 AM
    In my case, no. My recent replacement was new in box and it had a terrible click (very mushy at top and bottom and almost unusable) and light escapes out the sides. Mine is mexico btw.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 08:56 AM
    OFF TOPIC- fish what the heck are you doing here lmao jk...
    Might I ask the same of you.......... Ha- Ha.
    Old habits...
    Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

Bye the way,hello to you as well.
    06-22-09 10:24 AM
    One of my co-workers got hers within the last couple of months and her screen has a much firmer click feel than mine. We also weighed them out and found hers is 4 grams heavier than mine is.
    06-22-09 12:02 PM
    well in my experience the QC has improved, but there are still phones left over from before the "golden era" of the device, so it's still hit or miss as said before. it just depends on which batch your phone comes out of...
    06-22-09 12:06 PM
    Please let this Storm 2 be coming soon!
    Sorta off topic
    06-22-09 05:52 PM
    what do you consider "soon"?
    06-22-09 06:09 PM
    To add to this, I am an alltel customer and can switch free of charge to Verizon and well should I do it now and get a storm or wait for the storm 2? Right now I have a pearl 8130. Also my friend just got one last week and it looks pretty solid from what I saw. He says that he loves it best phone he has ever had...
    06-22-09 08:09 PM
    storm 2 is nowhere close. i'd say the sooner you jump over, the sooner you'll get your next upgrade, which will put you in prime position for that annual upgrade for whatever phone comes out next.

or wait and get the tour.
    06-22-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD