Im just curious. I see using BBfileScout that I can delete every ring tone I have. Is there anyone that has tried deleting them all except for one to gain memory? If so, did it work? I only use the vibrate mode really, so I am just curious.
    Thanks,
    Brandon
    04-16-09 07:57 AM
    Im just curious. I see using BBfileScout that I can delete every ring tone I have. Is there anyone that has tried deleting them all except for one to gain memory? If so, did it work? I only use the vibrate mode really, so I am just curious.
    Thanks,
    Brandon
    Unless something has changed in the 4.7 OS from the 4.5 OS it used to be that if you removed all of your ringtones it would kill your entire alert system to include the vibrate and red LED when a message or phone call is coming in.
    04-16-09 08:01 AM
    Unless something has changed in the 4.7 OS from the 4.5 OS it used to be that if you removed all of your ringtones it would kill your entire alert system to include the vibrate and red LED when a message or phone call is coming in.
    Yes you would not want to delete the pre-loaded ringtones. IE; sonicnetworks.cod
    04-16-09 08:09 AM
    Okay,
    Thanks for the reply. I guess that's a no go.
    Brandon
    04-16-09 08:15 AM
    I deleted several of the longer song like ringtones since I never use them and my phone has been fine. Although if you try to upgrade your OS from DM it will notice they are missing and try to put them back. I had already replaced that memory with several apps so it wasn't very happy. I also deleted the sample pictures.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD