Hey, I've been searching all over, has anyone successfully been able to unlock a Bell Storm (9530)?

If you have where? How much?

Thanks
    02-10-09 06:15 PM
    Hey, I've been searching all over, has anyone successfully been able to unlock a Bell Storm (9530)?

If you have where? How much?

Thanks
    I have been looking too my friend. Nobody seems to be able to! Its frustrating.
    02-10-09 06:20 PM
    02-10-09 06:38 PM
    I already emailed the guy in Toronto earlier, no reply yet, I was going to check out the guy on ebay if I don't hear anything, will let you know!
    02-10-09 06:49 PM
    Keep us posted mate! I have been looking forever!
    02-10-09 06:58 PM
    What does bell lock out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 08:12 PM
    The sim card so that you can not use another carriers sim card. For instance I can only use the bell sim card but if it was unlocked I can use Fido or Rogers.
    02-10-09 08:42 PM
    have any body checked cellularclinic.com they are claiming to have this model 9530 unlocked ?
    02-11-09 10:34 AM
    have any body checked cellularclinic.com they are claiming to have this model 9530 unlocked ?
    Haven't spoke to them but like you I see they're claiming to unlock Bell and telus storms in their Oakville location only.I live on the east coast so a bit of a drive for me but for those near that area it might be worth a try.
    02-11-09 12:30 PM
    These guys are just making claims but has it been successfully done?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 02:05 PM
    I called their Oakville Location (gearfortech.com) and they said they are able to unlock a Bell or Telus Storm and it was $85 in person.
    02-11-09 04:38 PM
    I called their Oakville Location (gearfortech.com) and they said they are able to unlock a Bell or Telus Storm and it was $85 in person.
    What does Telus unlock...I didn't think they used sim cards?
    02-11-09 04:58 PM
    Some of the Telus BlackBerrys are "world phones" which can use both CDMA and GSM networks, so those phones would have a sim card.
    02-11-09 05:04 PM
    Well if I were closer I might try it but $85 is a bit high as well, I have a couple of months before I really want to have it unlocked and hopefully Horizon or Uniquephones will have their systems working for Bell by then.
    02-11-09 06:16 PM
    Yeah, at $85 I don't think there's much I'll save on roaming at the moment.
    02-11-09 07:33 PM
    i would like to know how to crack or unlock the blackberry storm so i can be able to used with tmobile....
    02-11-09 07:43 PM
    need help on how to unlock the blackberry storm so i can used with tmobile...
    02-11-09 07:44 PM
    need help on how to unlock the blackberry storm so i can used with tmobile...
    call verizon and they shoud give you the unlock code (mep) no need of cracking or anything..good luck!
    02-12-09 04:15 AM
    i wouldn't mind paying 85$ for now... this is a exclusif unlock that almost no unlcockers can do!!
    the real problem (for me) is that they are located in oakville and thats damn too far for me i live in Montreal...that's like a 6hour drive
    02-12-09 04:22 AM
    Call them, see if they have PayPal and can do it over the phone maybe?
    02-12-09 03:45 PM
    Call them, see if they have PayPal and can do it over the phone maybe?
    No they can't... they have to get the phone in hand to unlock it!!
    02-14-09 06:43 AM
    Yeah, at $85 I don't think there's much I'll save on roaming at the moment.
    At a buck a minute in the States, it doesn't take long. My wife was in the hospital down there for a few months and we had some horrific cellular bills as a result.
    02-14-09 07:47 AM
    I just called the place in Toronto Kmaster Electronics and they say they had it working but Bell just changed their code so their software isn't working anymore and he advised not to use the Turbo sim from Oakville and he charges 150 bucks that's steep for unlocking, but as he said they can't do it right now. So the turbo sim is the only option if it works at this point as I bought mine outright from Bell and they still won't give me the unlock code. I also have a call out to my brother who has a friend at RIM to see if he can get the code direct. I will keep all informed if I get the code
    02-18-09 11:41 AM
    Thanks for the info, keep us posted!
    02-18-09 01:23 PM
    I just called the place in Toronto Kmaster Electronics and they say they had it working but Bell just changed their code so their software isn't working anymore and he advised not to use the Turbo sim from Oakville and he charges 150 bucks that's steep for unlocking, but as he said they can't do it right now. So the turbo sim is the only option if it works at this point as I bought mine outright from Bell and they still won't give me the unlock code. I also have a call out to my brother who has a friend at RIM to see if he can get the code direct. I will keep all informed if I get the code
    Unblock Bell Storm by turbo SIM card it's not the best selection; I bough the storm from Bell to unlock where I live in Venezuela; soo now I can't unlock by MEP code as the proper way to unlock it.. the turbo SIM card only unlock the phone and SMS message not BES message and Internet.. just a phone.. not smartphone show edge on screen.... I am waiting for unlock via MEP code.. not available now.
    02-18-09 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD